“You can’t have a stellar career, travel the world, have a happy family, a social life and a great body” says one human behavior expert!
“You can’t be a CEO of two companies; women need to be a mother first and a career woman second” says Patrick Wanis.
Movie star and wife of Will Smith, Jada Pinkett Smith told a Harvard audience, “Women, you can have it all—a loving man, devoted husband, loving children, a fabulous career …You can do whatever it is you want.” Is that true in the real world? If you are not a rich movie star, can you have it all? At what cost? Are women being selfish or even realistic by wanting it all?
“Women CANNOT have it all”, says Patrick Wanis, Celebrity Life-Coach, Human Behavior and Relationship Expert. Wanis has authored various books on love, happiness and relationships. “Women suffer, their husbands and children suffer and women end up frustrated, alone and unfulfilled.” Wanis also states, “based on research and contrary to popular belief, quantity time is more important for children than quality time.”
Hollywood actress Kim Cattrall concedes: “I’ve learned that women can’t have it all …most of us women spend 20 to 30 years on a diet.” And for what?
- Do mothers need to be home for their children?
- Is raising children only the responsibility of women?
- What do single mothers need to do?
- Who are the casualties when women work full time?
Summary of potential points:
- Contrary to popular belief, research has shown to raise healthy happy well-adjusted children, quantity time is more important than quality time (humans bond through time spent together first, and the emotional quality of activities performed second. If in doubt, ask yourself why we get married or live together. If quality time is more important than quantity time, then why don’t we just see each other a couple of times a week or only weekends? Now understand how much more love, attention, and nurturing a helpless child needs.
- The most important and critical developmental stage of a child is the first 3-5 years. Infants at this stage need the love, attention and nurturing of their mother even more so than their father Continue reading “Women cannot have it all – hot body, career, happy family & travel” »